Summer is almost over, and it’s time to discover the wonder and enjoyment of our back-to-school firmware !
Let’s face it, despite the blood, sweat and tears of our huge quality department, we still have some bugs. Luckily, we’re helped by the watchful eyes of our customers. Many thanks to them (Kieran, Aaron, Per, Humberto …)
So here is the list of small things we corrected :
- E-EDID: fixed ddc:read in the CLI and report the correct CEA resolution in the Web Interface
- TCP/IP: the maximum size of a packet is set to 1350 in order to support a MTU network configuration below 1500.
- CEC: We disabled kwikwai’s ability to fetch and display within the web interface the name of the devices on the bus, it was more distracting than useful.
Of course, we took the opportunity to introduce a new
bug feature as well: support of JSONP to the web API.
We tested under several configurations with OS X 10.6 and 10.7, XP SP3 and W7 64bits using the latest of the following browsers when applicable : Safari 5.1, Firefox 6, Chrome 13, IE 8 & IE 9.